Employees eligible for participation in the 401(k) Plan include any person employed by the County, excluding any person employed as an independent contractor, who is:
- In the exempt occupational unit of the County;
- An elected official of the County;
- A contract employee of the County whose contract authorizes participation in the Plan; or
- Any other employee who is deemed eligible by the County Board of Supervisors.
Budgeting Tool - Find new ways to save for retirement with this handy budgeting tool.
How to Enroll
You can enroll two ways in the Plan. Before enrolling, be prepared to provide the following:
- The amount or percentage of pay that you wish to contribute to the Plan. The calculators on the My Learning Center portion of this web site can help you calculate the impact of different contribution levels on your take-home pay. The local Voya office in Redlands, CA can provide additional help in selecting a contribution rate.
- The name of each person you wish to designate as your beneficiary. You may submit up to 10 beneficiaries when you enroll online. If you have more than 10 beneficiaries, we suggest that you contact us for additional assistance at (909) 748-6468 or toll-free at (800) 452-5842.
- Meet with your local Voya™ representative*. Review your personal situation and complete a Participation Agreement to specify your deferral amount and designate a beneficiary. You will also fill out an Enrollment Form to select your investments.
- Complete the easy online enrollment process. While enrolling online, you will need to agree to online delivery of certain documents, including the “Participant Information Booklet,” investment fact sheets, and other documents we are required to provide at enrollment. If you would prefer to review a hard copy of these materials, please call our local office at (909) 748-6468 or toll-free at (800) 452-5842, prior to enrollment.
Note: If you currently have an account under the Plan but are not contributing, you do not need to re-enroll in the Plan. To restart your contributions, log into your account or call Customer Service at (800) 584-6001.
Not FDIC/NCUA/NCUSIF Insured | Not a Deposit of a Bank/Credit Union | May Lose Value | Not Bank/Credit Union Guaranteed | Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency
Insurance products issued by Voya Retirement Insurance and Annuity Company, One Orange Way, Windsor, CT 06095-4774. Securities are distributed by Voya Financial Partners LLC (member SIPC). Custodial account agreements or trust agreements are provided by Voya Institutional Trust Company. Insurance obligations are the responsibility of each individual company. All companies are members of the Voya® family of companies. Securities may also be distributed through other broker-dealers with which Voya has selling agreements. Product and services may not be available in all states. CN-1214-10893-0117
Ready to Enroll? Get started today!