Servicing Your Retirement Plan (457, 401, PST) - Service Options
There are multiple ways to obtain information about your account, make account transactions, and receive answers to questions you may have about the Plan(s). Voya wants to make it as convenient as possible for you to take advantage of the valuable plan benefit made available to you under the County Plan(s). That means providing you with the service options you want, when you want them. Voya offers participants and employees:
Local service support from licensed representatives with a local office at 1200 California St., Suite 108, Redlands, CA. 92374. Please call us at (909) 748-6468 or toll free at (800) 452-5842 to talk with one of our local representatives or schedule an appointment. Registered Representatives of and securities offered through Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. (member SIPC)
Toll-free Telephone Access
Our national toll-free telephone line to talk with one of our local representatives or schedule an appointment.
Access your account online from the home page of this site. Through the Internet, you can make:
- Account inquiries
- Investment allocation changes
- Transfers among investment options
- Investment option performance history
- Prompt, written confirmation will be sent for all Internet financial transactions.
Service You Can Depend On
- 24 hour, 7 day a week toll-free participant account balance information, investment allocation changes, and transfers (via an automated voice response system)
- Same day processing of fund transfers and investment allocation changes if the request is received in good order before the close of the New York Stock Exchange, (generally 1 p.m. Pacific Time).
- Prompt, written confirmation of all phone and Internet transfers and allocation changes. Transactions will be reflected in your account on the following business day.
- Options for hearing and vision impaired employees to conduct toll-free business via telephone, voice carryover, hearing carryover, personal computer, operator assistance, and telebraille or voice telephone.
Not FDIC/NCUA/NCUSIF Insured | Not a Deposit of a Bank/Credit Union | May Lose Value | Not Bank/Credit Union Guaranteed | Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency
Insurance products issued by Voya Retirement Insurance and Annuity Company, One Orange Way, Windsor, CT 06095-4774. Securities are distributed by Voya Financial Partners LLC (member SIPC). Custodial account agreements or trust agreements are provided by Voya Institutional Trust Company. Insurance obligations are the responsibility of each individual company. All companies are members of the Voya® family of companies. Securities may also be distributed through other broker-dealers with which Voya has selling agreements. Product and services may not be available in all states.